July 9, 2010

Play! What are you?









If I were a day I’d be THURSDAY
If I were a time of day I’d be DUSK
If I were a planet I’d be ONE YET DISCOVERED
If I were a sea animal I’d be a SEAL
If I were a direction I’d be EAST
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a COMFY ARMCHAIR
If I were a liquid I’d be SANGRIA
If I were a gem stone I’d be a RUBY
If I were a tree I’d be a MAPLE
If I were a tool I’d be a SCREWDRIVER
If I were a flower I’d be a WILD ROSE
If I were an element of weather I’d be a SUMMER THUNDERSTORM
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a VIOLIN
If I were a color I'd be SUMMER SKY BLUE
If I were an emotion I’d be PENSIVE
f I were a fruit I’d be a PEACH
If I were a sound I’d be THE INCOMING TIDE
If I were an element I'd be WATER
If I were a car I’d be a VINTAGE MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE
If I were a food I’d be BLUEBERRY JAM.
If I were a place I’d be A BEACH OFF SEASON
If I were a material I'd be COTTON
If I were a taste I’d be SALTY
If I were a scent I’d be JASMINE
If I were a body part I’d be EYES
If I were a song I’d be ONE SUNG BY SANDY DENNY
If I were a bird I'd be a OWL.
If I were a gift I'd be BOOK
If I were a city I'd be in NEW ENGLAND
If I were a door I'd always be OPEN
I were a pair of shoes I’d be SUEDE BLACK MERRILLS
If I were a poem I would be FREE VERSE


Here's a fun batch of If I were questions that I just had to answer - thanks to
Yolanda's Perfectly Imperfect blog. (Hopefully link now fixed on edit!) So copy and paste to your blog and change the answers and send a link if you will - what would you be?

2 comments:

Cait O'Connor said...

This is fun, I will have a go.

Susan Moorhead said...

My youngest son tells me I am a dolphin, not a seal.