December 13, 2008

Shop till you...


well not drop since that's silly. More shop until you wander into the kitchen and make tea. That's how to do it, people (said by the woman who went to a store to get gift cards, bought a shelf, had husband put together very nice shelf, and then remembered she forgot the gift cards). I love jewelery - this and this; lovely scents for the goth teen or dramatic friend, food lovers will applaud you (especially this maple spread), or chocolate yum. Green gifts here, creepy gift (skeletons?)(well not everyone wants L.L. Bean), my fave calendars, puppets, support crafters (buy their stuff!), frame these or a botany image, get this for your walking buddy, great children's books and more, and booky tees, my son loved everything he got from here last year, more children's sites, really silly joke gifts, I just sent off gifts from here and here, great books for all here, and more children's book suggestions since I love to give books. You aren't broke yet? There's always Amazon.

2 comments:

alison said...

Hi Susan,

I'm still alive, but barely after a variety of illnesses tore through everyone in the house. Now I'm very behind in all areas Holiday! I'm going to go back now and click on all your links to get some ideas for my 2nd grader.

Susan Moorhead said...

Glad you're feeling better!