February 2, 2013

twenty years...

Since Audrey is on my mind from my earlier post, it was a bit of a shock when a thing on TV mentioned she died twenty years ago. It does not seem that long a time. Even more shocking was that she died at only 63. Twenty years ago that age might have seemed older to me than it does now. Still, such a loss, she was a wonder. While looking for photos I stumbled across this blog that has done such a lovely job of assembling AH photos, let me direct you to La Feem.

2 comments:

Cait O'Connor said...

Thanks for the link to Audrey Hepburn pics. She was so beautiful and all the pics show this. I didn't realise she died so young either.

GretchenJoanna said...

I know so little about her, and am only in the last few years even seeing some of the movies she starred in, never having been a movie buff -- but I am almost as old as she was when she died! I might remember that much now.